Join Us As We Dive Deeper Into The Fundraising Topics That Matter To You!
April 9, 2018
By John Farrell
Fundraising Day has long stood as the best one-day educational conference for our profession. It is a place where fundraisers at all levels can come together to learn, network and soak up equal parts of inspiration and aspiration. This year, on June 12, Fundraising Day 2018 (FD2018) will be all of that and so much more, as we dive deeper into the issues and trends that will have you at the forefront of fundraising.
If you have attended AFP conferences before, you already know that you will be treated to top-notch presentations by fundraising leaders speaking on a variety of topics that are not only vital to our sector, but to your professional development as a whole. However, how many times have you attended a session where the presenter would have liked to elaborate on a particular point or have gone deeper on a subject—if only they had more time?
This year, we are introducing five DEEP DIVE learning sessions on the most urgent and compelling topics:
- Major Gifts
- Corporate Partnerships
- Leadership Development
- Mass Marketing & Donor Digital Engagement
- Data Analytics
Each session will run for two hours and be curated by diverse expert leaders who will bring creativity to the subject, as well as a commitment to designing a session that is fun, engaging and provides a deeper understanding of the subject matter.
In addition to the DEEP DIVE sessions and 12 other learning sessions, FD2018 will also feature:
- Six informal – yet practical – 45-minute learning opportunities to kick off your Fundraising Day that we are calling ‘The 6ix’;
- Sabrina Pourmand – an international keynote speaker from one of the world’s leading NGOs, charity: water;
- A new Masterclass learning opportunity specially curated for senior fundraisers; and
- A day-end session we are calling ‘The Round-Up’, featuring a panel of fundraisers offering their thoughts on the future of fundraising
Whether you are a returning or first-time registrant, FD2018 promises to be the 'splashiest' one-day conference you will attend this year! On behalf of your management team who have worked hard to re-imagine FD2018, we hope you will join us by registering today!
John R. Farrell is the chair of Fundraising Day 2018. Join the Conversation, #DiveDeeperFD18.